On Tuesday morning I left for work and walked out into the backyard - pop cans all over the picnic table, the yard, boxes from the pop cans, papers all over, his music stuff out there, cigarette wrappers and those silver papers on the ground. I was so pissed, I was SHAKING! To make things even more interesting when I got home a lunch (2-3pm) he was still sleeping and the front door was UNLOCKED. I was livid! I got home and it was still a mess and he was sitting out there smoking again. So I came in, changed and calmed down a bit. Then I let in to him when he came in.
I explained the mess, I explained the unlocked door, I explained the fact that if I couldnt trust him to lock a door, how could I trust him when I am gone for weekends and on holidays. It isnt his stuff here. It is mine and I dont have thousands of dollars to replace everything right away. Oh I was on a roll. I also said that the mess in the backyard was totally in violation of the roommate agreement he signed on Friday, and were terms for eviction. I went on and on. I even told him that I lived with a roommate for the past 2 years bc he paid the bills......but I couldnt wait for him to move in June. At that time I vowed to myself never to live with someone I couldnt stand anymore. I said "You havent even been here a week and I am already ready to kick your ass out" His comment to me? "I am doing the dishes arent I???" Oh ya, wonderful. That is a common courtesy that you do everyday.
We havent talked since then.
My friends Candie and Vicki were down from Swift this weekend. Cand brought her daughter Reece (8mths). We had so much fun! We laughed so hard. OMG Cand made the best comment of the weekend - who else can we hang out with and make fun of or mock and laugh about it. No one! None of us take the comments seriously. We laugh everything off. We have always had that type of friendship. It rocks! So we went shopping, and out for suppers and watched movies. We joked that our nights out have drasticly changed from going out to the bars and partying, to hanging out and home to drink and party, to renting a movie and being in bed early! LOL They left early this morning.
I just got off the phone with mom and dad. They are looking at going to the Norskhostfest over Thanksgiving weekend. Mom has always wanted to go and Dad goes along for the ride lol There is a bus tour from Swift Current and they might go. She is going to stop by the agency putting it on to see if they still have space. I should check with our Nats too, to see if we have anything. So, not sure what I am doing for Oct long weekend if they go...........Ya I do!!! Renting movies, sleeping in on Sunday and Scrapbooking!
I finished my Alaska cruise book (FINALLY!!!) so now I am on a mission to pick out photos from my Canada/New England cruise in June. I cant wait to work on those! I feel like it has been forever since I went!
I am flying to Regina on Friday for my cousin Margie's wedding!!!! She is my dads cousin and 66 (?) years old. She was married before and lost her husband to a drowning before I was born. She has lived on her own since then. She belongs to an old time dance club there and I guess met him there. I cant wait! Small town Sask wedding! Woohoo! Alas, my flight back home is at 9am on Sunday as that is the only space I could find, but I get home at a decent hour and have time to get some stuff done around the house in the afternoon. Tony is picking me up on Friday night. I get there around midnight!
The weekend after is our girls weekend to San Fransisco!!!! This has been in the planning since January! That is when we booked our flights down and our hotel. About a month ago, I got all of our attractions and sights seeing booked (the ones I could prebook). And we are good to go! Our dollar is doing well and I have been picking up a bit of US over the past little bit. I think I might get some more over the next couple of weeks just to be sure. I can always squirrel it away for my next cruise.
I get back from that and that weekend we have our Travel Show at the Ramada on Sunday. It is going to be 2 weeks straight of work for me with that show, but whatever. It always happens to me.
And then it is Thanksgiving and moms birthday. We bought her tickets to a show in Saskatoon that she wants to see. So that should be fun for her.
That is about all from the cheapseats. Off to finish cooking supper. I just had to send a quick update as it has been a bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment