Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Oh so much to tell you!

1. Ditsy is moving out this weekend. FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!! He has been so pissy lately - I finally told him not to be pissy with me since he brought this on himself. I have a list of things that have to be done before he moves out to get his damage deposit back and since I have done all his cleaning this week and redone all his dishes, I have started to charge him for it lol

2. I am off to San Fran with the girls this weekend. Oh wait, this weekend? Yup! We have a FULL schedule! Hop on Hop off tour, Ghost walk tour, Alcatraz, Fishermans Wharf, baseball game, whale watching tour........whew. I have 3 memory cards, my battery charger and I should be good to go! LOL I cant wait. I have my comfy shoes and lots of layers. We even got shirts made up for our Whale watching tour - Tourists are Friends NOT Food! hehehe Should be a good layout and the title is already there for us!

3. My dad came tonight to stay at my place this weekend to watch over things! He rocks my socks off! Dropped everything to come and help me out this weekend!

4. Had the worst day in history today. I have a huge file that the cruiseline cancelled. ACK! Well usually not an issue............except that they are going over Christmas and they have their air booked and the ship is basically sold out. *sob* I had to deal with that all day today.

5. I am Guest Design Team member at The Scrappin Nook for October! I cant wait to come up with some great challenges and games. It should be a lot of fun!

6. Survivor China starts tomorrow. I will have to miss it since I wont be here, but it is usally just the one that goes through all the people. Maybe if I remember I can set the VCR to tape it.

7. H is back at school and doing well after the accident. She is still a bit tired but has been making it through the entire day. It is so wonderful that she has bounced back so quickly. She is going to be trying out for the drama club but may have to forego the cheerleading this year.

i think that is all from the cheapseats for now. I will be back Monday night with tons of stories I am sure :)

No comments: