Monday, October 01, 2007

October already?

Where did September go?

I was hardly around for the month of September! I was working, doing DT stuff, classes, flew to Regina for Margie's wedding, flew to San Francisco with the girls, put on an amazing trade show with the office this weekend. Lots of hours, lots of work, lots of busy busy but a good month.

Now it is October! I cant believe it!

Guess what - I am Guest Design Team member for The Nook for October. Check out my challenges throughout the month. Join in the chatting. The girls are great!!! Patti and Elia rock my socks off. They are so amazing! I was going to post a bunch of challenges today but decided to break them up throughout the month for the girls to work on. Dont be afraid! Come on and join us :)

Hope you have a great October 1. That is all from the cheap seats today.

No comments: