> Last night was Croptacular at Embellished Memories. We had 2 sessions (day and evening) and both were full! We had such a blast. I didnt get much done - spent a lot of money on paper/embellishments for my Drumheller layouts but its all good. Did a little mini paint tin as a make and take so that was fun. Everyone said that they had a great time which is awesome! On to plan National Scrapbook Day in May now :)
> 25 sleeps until we head out to the Bloomin Inn again. Cant wait to see the girls and have a bit of time to get some stuff done. I have a few thing planned - Canada/New England cruise, Drumheller, Margies wedding and Squids lullaby album. Hopefully I will get some done lol
> FINALLY got my fridge. A month later. Good times. It was an expensive month. Blah. It is way smaller than my old one too so it is taking a bit to adjust to that, but whatever it is working and that is all that matters I guess.
> Went to buy groceries today! WOW! A month without anywhere to put them to keep them cold makes you appreciate it. I had fun. It feels good to have some food in the house again - I was really tired of eating out. blah. Didnt spend as much as I thought I would have either Yah me! Considering I had to replace a lot....
> Wendy has less than 3 months to go until Squid arrives. She has begun the countdown! LOL She is on the search for a nursery set that she likes. Hasnt found one yet, but we have come up with a great idea to paint canvases one colour each to add colour and texture to the walls. That way they are easy to repaint and to change up as Squid grows up hehe
> I write my CTC exam next Saturday. It is a certification for a job I have been doing for 11 years. If I fail it (you have to get 80% to pass) I will be so freakin' embarrassed lol It is 2 parts - 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. We get 2.5 hours for each segment. I am ok with most of it - the pricing, the package info, the tour info, the pros/cons and benefits/features of all inclusives, tours, cruises etc......I am worried about the detailed maps. We dont know which one it will be - could be Europe, Canada, US, Africa, Asia or Caribbean. Crap. So we basically have to memorize all of them.......which isnt fair cuz really you always have a map, atlast and the computer at your desk.
> I finally have one of my classes going on Wednesday - it is a Christmas Card class so that is exciting. I have planned so many of them, but I guess they arent too techniquey bc they have been popular with questions at the store, but not for signups (I am assuming that people have figured out how to do it at home). Oh well. Excited to teach again. It will get me back into the swing of things for my make and take class at the Bloomin Inn
Hmmmm what else? I think that is all. Off to watch reruns of So You Think You Can Dance lol Yup, the excitement of my life is something to be envied eh? That is about all from the cheap seats for now!
1 comment:
It shouldn't have taken your landlord so long to get you a new fridge.
She should at least pay for some of the food that you had to order out and such and for some of the food that you lost.
Isn't there any way you can get her to pony up some cash for your extra food expenses that would not have incurred if you had a working fridge in the home?
Post a Comment