Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Too fast!

I cant believe it is already Oct 10!!! Where is the time going?

Work has been so busy. We are short staffed again and so it is hard to take time off. That being said, I have a ton of banked hours I have to use up incase we get audited (I am currently at 35+ and am only supposed to be holding 21 max!).

I AM TAKING TOMORROW OFF! Dont get too excited. I have a ton of stuff I have to do. Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. I have to call the Dr and make and appointment. I have to do DT stuff. I have more cleaning to do.

I did run to Costco tonight and picked up some family photos from Margies wedding. I am going to do up a canvas for the Christmas gift class on family. "I also ordered my Canada/New England photos on Friday. Cant wait to scrapbook those. I picked up some papers on Saturday but I need to get a few more for layouts. Should be fun!

I was supposed to have a nail appt today. Had it down for 530pm but it was at 515pm so they moved me to tomorrow night. Whatever. Kinda

That is about all from the cheap seats for now. just wanted to update quick. Sorry there isnt too much exciting going on.

No comments: