Saturday, November 03, 2007

Things are looking up

I cant believe this week!

All the Europe tour brochures are in. Linda and I got together today and went through them. I think we are going to go with the Insight tour around Ireland. We just have to figure out a date that will work for both of us.

I kicked ass in sales last month and surpassed my 2 month quota in just October alone *woot* That means bonus at the end of November!!!! Also had my review last week and things are going ok. I got a small raise so that is cool. (it will probably just go to taxes so that kinda sucks, but it is cool to get one).

I think I may have found a roomate! That is awesome. That will help so much! I also got my notice that my rent is going up $200 effective Feb 1 which sucks but whatever. The new owners dont care that I am a great tennent that has been here for 3.5 years.

Linda spoke to her mom about me getting one of their places which would be awesome. They have one just around the corner from me for abotu $550 a month and another on the West side for about $600 a month. It wouldnt be for a couple of months, but we will see. If I can move and save some $$ I will. If I get in the one around the corner, I may not even need a roomie.

Mom, Dad, Wendy and Kevin are stopping for the night next Friday. Apparently she is pretty pregnant looking! hehe Squid isnt so much a squid anymore, but that will always be my pet name for him/her. I can see the layout already! They are heading to Great Falls for the long weekend. They are going shopping for baby stuff. They have so much better selection down there. Hopefully they are able to find some good stuff.

Going grocery shopping tomorrow after meeting Linda at Costco to pick up her photos. Have to try to find sheer brown ribbon too if at all possible. I am going to try Walmart. We will see.

I think that is about all from the cheap seats. Clocks have been turned back. I am off to go through Jessica and Lindas pictures from San Fran to see if they got any that I may have missed. Other than that I am off to do nothing for the rest of the evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a productive weekend....:)
Hope to talk to you soon....mine was very busy....Kari