Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hicksville

I tell ya.
I thought it was done.
I thought I was over the neighbour issues.

I get home from work yesterday to the new neighbours moving in to the unit next door. They are an "older" couple about 50-60. I am working away on the computer last night trying to get stuff downloaded from my camera and I am hearing voices.....loud voices.....they sound like they are right under my balcony outside.

I peek out. Holy crap. They have a freaking patio set - chairs, table, umbrella - set up in the front yard. MY yard. WTF? Seriously?!?!?!? So I dont say anything last night bc I didnt want to blow a gasket.

I see them today as I was coming home from work. They say "Hi Im your new neighbour" I say hi and ask about the year. Apparently they get half? I have to double check with my landlord. I was under the assumption that they had the side yard as theirs.

Seriously, it looks like freakin' hicksville with that table there.

Oh and with the wind we have here.......that thing blows and hits Yoda, they will be dealing with the wrath of Mel....not a pretty thing.

Ok that is my vent.

I love long weekends! I cleaned house last night. Kevin headed back to Swift Current for the weekend. I worked today and wasted driving around looking for cheap gas...it went from 127.9 to 133.9 Crap. So I was going to fill up last night but didnt. Now I have to wait and hope it goes back down after the weekend. If not i have to bite the bullet and fill 'er up.

On the weightloss front I have been doing really well the past few weeks. I was going down every weigh in a bit at a time. I go this morning nad go up 4lb Crap. So I am going to continue my nightly treadmill for 35-45 min and see what happens. I have my meals planned. I am going to go grocery shopping Monday morning and then cook all day.

Tonight and tomorrow I am scrapbooking and watching movies. I rented Sydney White which is pretty cute. Loosely based on the Snow White story. It was slim pickin' at the store with things I havent seen/own already lol

I have the CUTEST 6 mth photos of K-bear. As soon as I make them smaller I will load them here for you to see. She is getting so big!!!!

That is about all from the cheap seats :) Hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments: