So my friends came down from Calgary on Friday afternoon to scrapbook for the weekend. We always have such an awesome time when we get together. Laughter is the major part of our weekend. I am so thankful every single day for my friends. My mom always tells me I am so lucky to have such amazing friends in my life. I agree :)
I took the afternoon off of work of Friday (I know, I know *shocking*) and met them at Karis store. Those few extra hours in the day make the weekend see so much longer and progress so much more lol I got so much done - I finished my Sept DT kit, calendar kit samples, 2 double page layouts, and a few other things. It was awesome! I even got a few other layouts planned out but noticed that I need to reprint some photos in smaller sizes and other photos all together. (what was I smoking when I ordered the 1st ones? LOL)
We scrapbooked until about 1am on Friday night. Laura had just returned home from italy a couple of days before so she was a bit tired. We slept in a bit on Saturday and then headed out to Costco for photos, I went and weighted in (down 0.6!), ran to Safeway cuz Linda had a bonus airmile coupon, to Shoppers to pick up some face cream for Linda and to the other LSS so they could drop off a transfer. We then went to Home Hardware on the west side.
OMG that store is AMAZING! AAAAAAAAAAMAZING. They have these little nooks on one side of the store and each one is painted a different colour and then decorated with coordinating items. It is so freakin awesome. I found LIME GREEN and CHOCOLATE BROWN flowers to match my livingroom. I found LIME GREEN stones for a vase and some other cool lime green and chocolate brown things. They also have this room that is light baby blue (but not a powder blue but a more greyish/brown tone a new baby blue) with silver and chocolate brown. OMG that was so amazng too! Cant wait to take momma bear there when she comes to visit next!!!! I cant wait for my insurance chq to come in this week so I can go buy my flowers! LOL And they take Aeroplan = which I didnt have with me when Linda was buying all of her stuff but oh well I will pick some up when I do.
We went ot see Momma Mia last night. So not my type of movie, but I enjoy ABBA songs. I so didnt like the actors singing blah........oh well. Lisa and I are going to Step Brothers on Wednesday so that will be cool. More my speed lol I am not mature enough for coffee or musicals hahaha
We scrapbooked the night away again and got home around 2am and then back there this morning by 10am. Laura had to leave early, she was on her way around noon and Linda left around 3 so we had a great weekend together.
I love that I have this afternoon, evening and tomorrow still to get stuff done. I want to clean house a bit. I have to plan my meals and make a grocery list and then I have to go grocery shopping. My goal is to try a different and new recipe from the LA Weightloss cookbook every week. Something I normally wouldnt eat ever. The nice thing is that *most* of the recipes are single servicngs or at most 2 so that isnt too bad. I did make the Sweet Potato Salad last weekend which was 12 servings but oh was it good! Even Linda and Laura approved it lol (and shocked that I actually made it haha)
Mom and dad were here on Wednesday for the night. They came to pick up the truck that dad bought. It is really nice - big, silver and will totally tow the boat lol It is a nice smooth ride too. They dropped me off on Thursday after lunch. They went to the lake this weekend = all of them including my little Keely-bear and Deamon Dog. Hopefully Wendy gets some good photos. I asked her to take some this weekend so I can scrapbook them.
So I am all caught up here. Looks like that is about all from the cheap seats until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment