Friday, August 15, 2008

So......I have some news!

Hello baby!

that is what I will be saying to K-bear soon! My sister and BIL are moving to Lethbridge!!!!!!!!!!!! He took an awesome job opportunity here and started his training this past Monday up in Edmonton. He starts here next Monday and will stay with me for a bit until he can find something.

They are thinking they are going to rent for a bit and then either build or buy depending on the market.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!

My awesome friend Lisa is going to get them set up with the mom and tot club she belongs to that they can meet other kids and families. I cant wait to start hanging out and doing stuff with them.

I am also taking a week off work! I cant believe it. I cant believe how guilty I felt asking for time off. I earned it. But I still feel guilty. I dont have anything planned. I am going to sit and veg and do nothing lol

Kari and I are taking her kids and meeting up with Linda and Laura on Monday at Heritage Park up in Calgary. Oh that reminds me I need to charge my camera batteries! I dont need them dying on me again! LOL I did some research on ghosts there....apparently there are 3 haunted buildings so that will be fun to check out.

Oh and I got an IPOD shuffle last weekend! I got it from work. They wanted to thank me for all of my long hours, hard work and my goal to be a millionaire agent. I am so excited! Now to figure out how to download songs and get them on there to listen to!

So that is my update of late. I have been working lots and trying to keep up with my weightloss goal. It isnt going so well currently but I am still trying. Keep sending possitive thoughts.

No comments: