I am off to Swift Current in the morning after an appointment. I have to stop in Taber too along the way to get my glasses reframed. That should only take about 10 min they tell me.
I should be back Saturday or Sunday.
I cant wait to celebrate Keelys first Christmas! She is 11 months tomorrow. I cant believe how fast the year has gone. They are going to be at the candle light service with us tomorrow night at Church - it will be fun to have Keely there. She is at a great age!
Tomorrow we celebrate Ukr Christmas Eve with the 12 meatless dishes. We all cant be home on Jan 6 so we celebrate ont he 24th now. On the 25th Wendy and Kevin will be doing early morning with his family and then coming over to mom and dads for the rest of the day. More Keely time for Auntie Mel!
Everything is wrapped, everything is packed and ready to go into the car in the morning. I have a sleeping bag in there. I am taking my parka and extra warm clothes.....brrr it has been cold lately but is supposed to be warmer (only =10C haha) which will be nicer to drive in.
I do have a few more things to finish up tonight....dishes, cleaning out the fridge, getting the garbage out lol you know, those fun must do before you go away things.
Oh, and my friend Lisa and I are off to New York City in August! Her cousin is going down to visit a friend and Lisa was going to tag along. She asked me to go along and I agreed! My friends and I were supposed to go last Sept but we ended up on our cruise instead :) I am excited to see the sights and sounds of the big city lol If you have been there and know of anything I must see/do let me know!
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. If you are travelling, drive safe. If you are staying home, be warm. Enjoy your time with family and friends this holiday season! I hope you have a safe time nomatter what you are doing or where you are going.
Thats it from the cheap seats for now. If I can get some computer time, I will try to update over my time away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Merry Christmas to you too Melanie. Have a safe trip.
Post a Comment