Thursday, January 01, 2009

Wishing you a safe, happy and healthy 2009

Alright. First off, where did 2008 go? Did anyone see it? Can you please let me know.....I feel like I missed a lot of the past year - it went by so fast!

Spent last night with my friend Kari scrapbooking and watching movies. Oh we had a lot of laughs too! We have been celebrating the new year together for the past 5-6 years scrapbooking. Well, there was last year where we missed, but we always try to get together for it if we can. It was a productive night - I finished off my DT projects and got a start on my Ireland layouts. Yah!

Today has not been so productive lol I cant believe it is already after 5pm and I havent accomplished a thing! We scrapbooked until after 3am and then I slept in really late - it was almost noon when I got up (so that explains the morning or lack there of... lol) This afternoon I have watched a couple of movies, looked up info on the Giants Causeway in Ireland for my journalling on my layout....and that is about it. Tonight I need to get my old Dell computer packed up to take home to mom and dads for them to use now (the old HP is slowly dying a slow and painful death there). After that not much planned at all - might as well continue with my lazy day.

Christmas was good. It was nice to be home with family. Keely wasnt into it at all. i have a ton of photos of her crawling away from the gift openings lol Next year. I got a new phone - so cool it rings MUSIC! haha Sure the excitement of that will end soon. Also got a Wii Fit.......but not the Wii....need to find that, so I am on a mission to find that lol They werent able to find it before Christmas - they were searching 4 provinces! Mom gave me money to go towards it. Got money for my computer too which was nice. And of course the token Christmas Eve PJs.

We should be finding out where and when I go away for the Millionaire Trip through work soon. We know it will be Feb some time, but nothing has been confirmed yet. I was really hoping for a cruise, but that is a for sure no, it will be an all inclusive somewhere warm and away from all this snow.

That is about all from the cheap seats for now. Wishing everyone a very Happy 2009!

No comments: