Quick update, and then I promise to be a better writer in the future!
**Wendy and Kevin FINALLY sold their house at the beginning of February. They bought here on the Feb long weekend. They move in 2 weeks. YAH! It has been a long 7.5 mths from start to finish. I will be happy to have my place back. It will be so awesome to have K-bear close by.
**Work has been busy no matter what the news says. Canadians are still travelling on big trips.
**Was up in Edmonton Feb 20-22 for a scrapbooking convention with Kari and the store. We did a ton of classes and make and takes with the new products from CHA. Her wholesaler does this convention every year. It was fun. Lots of laughs.
**While up in Edmonton, we went to the Award of Excellence (Millionaire) Dinner at the Hotel McDonald. We got dressed up and had a great 6 course meal. It was kinda long and drawn out but a good time nonetheless.
**Just got back from the Millionaire trip to Punta Cana, DR. We stayed at the Paradisus Palma Real The Reserve section. OMG It was awesome. Took my friend Linda with me. Her first all inclusive - what a way to start eh??? I joked with her that no other will be the same after that! We did a lot of sitting in the sun, relaxing, reading and drinking rum. We did a couple of tours - a trip to Manati Park and an Outback Jeep Safari. Both were great times.
**Still designing for the store and helping with orders and kits. Having fun. It will be nice to have my "studio" space back though and be able to scrapbook whenever I want to. It has been hard lately as that is my stress relief.....which I havent had for tha last 7 months.
Told ya it would be quick. I think that is all from the cheap seats for now. I promise to keep updating more!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment