I AM SO FREAKIN' EXCITED!!! Wendy and Keely will finally be moving here today! It has been a very looooooooooong 7.5 months, but so worth the wait.
This is also the Calgary girls crop at Embellished. We get together about once a month and I have to miss most of it ;( I am hoping I can swing by tomorrow sometime to scrapbook with them for a bit. We will see. It all depends on how things are going with the move and unpacking.
This morning is going to be oh-so-eventful:
**clean
**change sheets
**laundry
**patiently wait for them to arrive (and we all know how patient I am!)
This afternoon:
**babysit K-bear
**take photos of K-bear (I ran to the $store last night and bought some bunny ears, a basket and some plastic eggs for her to play with. I cant wait! Hopefully they turn out like I have in my head lol)
Thats about all from the cheapseats today. I will update you later. Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment