Sunday, November 01, 2009

I ain't "Lion"

I had the cutest halloween yesterday with my sister, bil and K-bear. Oh my! They stopped by after nap time yesterday to trick or treak. And treat she got!!! She isnt into candy much, so I bought her a BIG bag of popcorn twists and the cutest lime green and brown sleeper with monkeys all over them!

So when we asked what a lion says, she would do her cute little "Raaarrrhhhh".....oh my......so sweet!

We headed outside into the yard to get a few photos.....here are some of my favs I want to share. I cant wait to scrapbook them!



My mom picked up this costume last year after Halloween on sale. I have to say it is the freakin' cutest thing ever!!! We never had anything like this when we were growing up!




She started to play with the leaves in the yard and kept throwing them up and letting them fall. So happy to do that for a long time. We had a hard time coaxing her out of the yard, until we showed her the piles of leaves outside the yard!

And then it was off to the next house to see what was going on. I love this photo - that cute little tail on the costume. The bag is almost as big as she is lol


No comments: