Thursday, March 15, 2012

Goal accomplished

Haha I say that so it sounds good.

Back at the beginning of January, I was walking around one of the stores and saw the Biggest Loser Bootcamp DVD. The price said $9.99 and I thought that was decent. When I went through the till, it rang up at $5...score! I bought it and brought it home.

And on my shelf it sat....until last weekend. I was joking with a friend that I should set a goal for myself to at least unwrap the DVD and put it in the DVD player. So I did. And I accomplished it. I emailed her and proudly told her that. She then asked "but did you do the work out?" I just shook my head and replied "no, that will be a goal for another day"

Why have I been putting it off? I am not sure. No, I know. I am scared.

The other day I signed up for the 26 week challenge. Online, you track your fitness time throughout the week. It posts the date and time and if it was moderate or intense. I asked my trainer last night about them. She said how do you feel....through my out of breath talking, I said everything is intense to me. So that is what I marked for my workout last night with her 1 hour of intense.

Tonight, I accomplished another goal. I did the DVD workout. Level 1 of Bootcamp. 30 min of weights, cardio and abs. I am sweaty. I am hot. I am sore already. My arms are shaky. My legs are still sore from yesterday and the running/lunges/stairs we did. Another 30 min of intense to add to my fitness tracker - which I have already updated :)

Lets see how tomorrow goes. Bring it on :)

No comments: