Sunday, March 25, 2012

Slacker weekend - I fully admit it!

Holy....I slacked this weekend. I fully admit it.

I had plans to work out Friday night and yesterday afternoon but I was exhausted - both menally and physically. I jammed. I gave in to my inner negative voice. I KNOW that had I followed through and done my workouts I wouldnt have regretted missing them. No one ever regrets the workout...

Today I met my friend at the mall and we walked a couple of laps. I helped her spend some money on clothes (hehe). I went for groceries this morning. I cooked up some meals this afternoon - didnt follow my usual www.skinnytaste.com meals (well one was)...I fully admit the ones that werent, were a bomb :( Oh well lesson learned. Follow what you know!

Tonight I started to watch Amazing Race and asked myself what I was doing - instead of sitting through the hour show, I could be doing the Biggest Loser workout. So I plugged it in. Did my work out. Hopefully I will be a bit stiff tomorrow. I doubled up on my weights when I could - 10lb instead of 5lb. I need to get new weights....I will add that to my list of things I need when I have extra cash around.

BUT I FEEL GOOD! SO GOOD!

No comments: