I so meant to update through the weekend with my progress. I ran out of time! LOL
Friday afternoon I followed through and completed level 2 of the Biggest Loser Boot Camp DVD. Saturday I walked to the Exhibition grounds and met my sister and the littles at the Home and Garden show. Bought myself a yummy lemonade for the walk home (in the snow! ugh).
Sunday I went for groceries first thing to cook my meals for the week (swedish meatballs, chicken spinich orzo soup and bbq chicken pineapple pizza). Met my sister and the Littles at church and then cooked the afternoon away.
Tonight I did level 3 of the Biggest Loser Boot Camp. It was good. Mostly arm weights. Just a short 10 minute blurb. It will be good to mix 1, 2, 3 (and I think that is the jist of the DVD lol) along with the warm up and cool down. Its a good decent work out.....level 1 has the cardio, level 2 and 3 have the weights.
I think mixed with my workout with my trainer this will be good. At least I am doing a bit each day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment