I have a serious addiction to Circle Journals ( CJ). These bad boys are so easy to create! It is a great way to catch up with friends, learn more about people and be creative! I wonder what I did before them!
A CJ is a book that you decorate, come up with a theme, have a welcome and rules page and a sign in page. You also do a layout in your book on your theme and then you pass it on to the next person in line. In turn, you receive another one from the line (it will always pass to the same person and receive from the same person, hence the Circle lol). In their book, you do a layout on their theme about you, and then you pass the CJ on to the next person. When it is all said and done, you receive your book back with wonderful creations from people. It is so much fun! They challenge my creativity, my knowledge and make me step outside the box on occasion.
The reason I am sharing is because I just received my 1st CJ back! This CJ was done by a wonderfully talented bunch of ladies at www.cherishedscrapbooks.com/forum/index.php . They are such a great bunch of ladies and so talented. I have enjoyed reading all the entries into my CJ.
I am in the process of another 2 CJs as well. These are through www.scraptivity.com which is one of my favourite websites! I haven't seen my CJs here yet as we are keeping them as a surprise until the end, which is September. I can not wait!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm super addicted too, I have three going around the country soon to be four!!
just doing my office blog watcher job. Lookin' good
Post a Comment