Friday, July 22, 2005

Work is cramping my Blogging!

I tell ya! It sure is. This whole working thing all day long is getting in the way of a lot of things....

1. Blogging and keeping it up to date - how can I blog from work when people keep coming in and demanding my help and attention? LOL

2. Scrapbooking - my one true passion. If I didnt have to work can you imagine the amount of pages and cards I would be able to get done? Oh ya!

3. Being Lazy - haha seriously. It is! I love to sleep in and relax. I live for my days off when I dont have to have the alarm set and I dont have to get dressed up for work.

Ahhhhh to be able to not have to work would be bliss :) Yah right. Now back to reality - gotta pay the rent and bills! I guess I will have to keep the job for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate to this. Let me tell you.....I need to win the lotterry (to finance the S! bus and to retire from work.

Anonymous said...

LOL, wouldn't it be nice. . .!!

I'd love SO much to not have to work :)

Anonymous said...

I will wait patiently to watch your blog. Work comes first (???). Hang in there. I see lots of computer store that offer monthly payments--Future shop does I think (interest free too)!