Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Nothing to tell ya...

I have to say that I lead one of the most boring lives!

I have nothing really to tell! Nothing really to recap!

Well that isnt too true......I do have a few things.

1. Got to meet Vanessa from Scraptivity on Sunday for lunch in Calgary. She is so sweet! We went to Joey Tomatoes and it was pretty good. I got to see her wedding photo proofs too. Very nice!!!

2. Found out Patti's Secret Santa on Scraptivity so now I can taunt her all over the place! I know who it is! I know who it is!!!

3. Have been going to bed really early lately.....like 830-9pm! Man I need to get a life or get over this nagging feeling of a cold. Ugh. I have stuff to do! LOL

4. I am going out on Friday with Jenna to catch a movie if it all works out! So very excited. It feels like forever since we hung out.

5. Jenna ordered some albums for me and they are in! So excited. Maybe I will do up on for my sister for Christmas. Probably not though lol

I think that is all. Sorry it is lame. That is all I have tonight. Back to my Neo Citron now.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

sorry to hear you are getting sick... not cool at all.
And you are not boring. Not boring at all.
And that is all I have to say.

Anonymous said...

Please feel better Mel. I don't know what I'd do if you went down with a cold. Cold FX--you need some. And buckleys and neo citrin and nyquil (not cause it helps, it just tastes good -- I think it's the alcohol).

Have fun at the movies tonight.