Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Scrapbookers Bliss

Oh goodness!

Bliss is the only word to describe it! I dont usually shout out to stores, but I HAVE to here!

Kari and I went to Calgary with little Cooper on Sunday for a day trip. We made plans to meet up with a couple of the gals from Scraptivity (Hi Sandi and Julie! Great to meet you!) at a new store up there.

Well once we found it (thanks in part to really helpful staff giving us directions on the phone) we arrived! It is small, but well stocked. They carry a lot of new stuff and different stuff than our LSS here. Their prices are pretty decent. BUT what makes it a totally delicious store? THE STAFF! Helpful, friendly, showing us new stuff, giving us ideas, knowledgable, offering to order ANYTHING in and able to answer questions! OMG! It was so awesome :)

After that we went to Moments. Well no shout out here. Kari was disappointed - especially since everyone raves about it here. Nothing too exciting. Tons of old stuff, no customer service and really nothing to write home about product wise. And they way they have stuff organized irks me.

BUT if you like to shop there, check out Bliss! It is so awesome. They have their addy and phone number on their website www.scrapbookersbliss.com Check them out!

ps bought the Donna Downy Journals book - holy heck! I dont buy idea books anymore, but I have so so so many ideas from this book I just cant imagine not owning it! I had to buy it!!!!! I would love to check out her photo decor and her scrapbook books too! Man! They are good.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Oh I love it already! I love the colors on their webpage! I guess we just rave about Moments cause it's better than Scrappys... but that is not too hard to beat. I can't wait to check out the bliss store. Glad to hear you had fun. I want that Journals book! I love Donna Downey and I think all 3 of those books look so good!