OMG the heat is killing me. I so hate to be hot and sweaty unless i am on the beach or by a pool in the tropics drinking pina coladas and have the ocean breeze blowing on me. That being said, I do not prefer the 30+ weather we have been having for the past month. I am dying here.
I should be getting my 1st DT kit next week! Cant wait to play with it. We get 6 weeks to work on it before we have to email our layouts for the newsletter and reveal our challenges!!! Can you believe that? WOW That is so awesome.
Work has been crazy busy this week. I had highest sales last week *woot* It helped that I had my group files built finally lol I also had highest commissions last month! *woot*woot* that so rocks my world. Made me feel pretty freakin' good. I have to work tomorrow morning, but that is ok cuz it is ACd hehe
My friend Melissa and her family are in town this weekend for a ball tournement. I am going to go to the field tomorrow for a bit to chat with her. Not too long though - that whole heat thing lol
Went to the Dr on Wed. I am still alive. He gave me a prescription for massage therapy to send to my insurance company so now I should get on those. Hopefully they will help my back while working with the chiro. He also refilled my anti-inflamatories.....ahhhh my loves.,...my pain releasers.....love them! He asked why I wasnt taking them every day like I was supposed to and I told him that I only took them when it was excrutiating (sp?) pain. He said they would help the massage and chiro while keeping the muscles relaxed. We will see. I need to kick this bad back.
I bought a memory foam mattress last weekend. It isnt working the way people praise it. I am not a back sleeper so it really isnt that benefitial for me. Back to Walmart it is going to go. Maybe I will buy a sewing machine instead lol
Tony came into town last night and left for Calgary today lol He will be back on Sunday afternoon. They went up for a wedding. I thought he would go back to Swift Current next week and then come back with Mom and possibly Dad next weekend for his surgery. Nope, he is staying. This whole happy to have the house to myself for 6 weeks hasnt really panned out LMAO I have seen my family more in the past few weeks since Stinky left than I did in the past few months.
Mom spend the past few weeks out in Canora cleaning out Auntie Iris' house. That is all done now. Auntie is still in the lodge. Talked to mom the other night and she said that she had just gotten a call from the lodge that they were taking her to the hospital to try to drain some fluid around her heart. Apparently it is beating very slow and her pacemaker can not keep up with it. Her Dr says it is conjestive heart failure and we should be ready to go at any time. Wonderful.
So that is my update. I think I might rent some movies this weekend and scrapbook tomorrow night and on Sunday. We will see how the mojo goes. Maybe I should wait until I get my kit to see what kind of photos I will need. Who knows.
That is about all from the cheap seats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment