Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends. I hope you have a wonderful long weekend. Travel safe wherever you end up.
I work tomorrow until 1230pm and then am heading back to Swift Current for the weekend. It is mom's 60th birthday so we are doing a family weekend.
I will resume uploading my DCL photos next week. Hopefully my computer will cooperate. If anyone locally knows of a good (ie/cheap) computer place where I can get a kickassed deal let me know. I am thinking of changing to Telus for my internet to save $400 on a computer bundle! We will see if I do or not. I know I need something faster and with more memory. Hopefully it will stop crashing then!
Off to pack now. Good times.
That is all from the cheaps seats for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you too.
I like Discovery Computers. They are located in the same building as Thrift Village. Right next to the dollar store. Super nice people and very helpful. Your going to get service as well as a good deal. Rick LaPlume owns it.
Give him a call...394-1999
www.discoverycomputers.ca
Happy Thanksgiving Mel! Enjoy your trip home and drive safe!
Post a Comment