Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Where have the days gone?

I was doing so well on updating my blog.......the past few weeks have been a blur! I am so sorry to anyone out there who might read this. Things have been insane since the cruise.

I have been working lots of Saturdays to be able to get my bank hours back up to use. I also need 2 Saturdays off in a row so that throws the sked off lol

I was in Swift Current for Thanksgiving
I was in Calgary last weekend for a crop and to visit
I am at the Bloomin Inn this weekend.

This week is insane for all the planning that I have to do for this weekend! I havent dont laundry in 3 weeks - good thing I have lots of clothes! I have to go buy groceries as I have nothing left over from Thanksgiving and I cleaned out my fridge the week before that. I am teaching this week so that meant coming up with classes and make and take ideas, doing the samples and sending a list of product that she need to have on hand and in stock. I got that done last weekend up in Calgary. My pages (or most of them) are preplanned from the Disney Cruise. My photos are printed so that is a weight off my mind. I have a couple of photos that I need to reprint - crop them, etc you know how it is.

Yesterday was insane at work. I ended up staying until about 630, ran home to get something to eat and then to Karis for our Stamp Club party. We made these really cute frames which will be super cute as gifts. Tonight after work we have a staff meeting, and I really need to go and get groceries and snacks for the weekend. I also need to pick up the mix for my favourite drink to share with out group. Oh goodness! Pina Colada mix and rum it is! lol I have decided to buy my snacks and drinks here at Superstore or Walmart for the weekend since we always go out to 7-11 and we always buy the crap to eat anyway. I thought this way, instead of paying the 7-11 prices for the crap, I will save some money buying it here before we go. It is alot cheaper. We will still go for a slurpee or something but I wont have to buy chips, pop, etc. KWIM? Every little bit helps :)

I am going to try to throw a load of laundry in at lunch so that I can take it out and dry it after work. I wonder if that will work? hmmmm

I need to repack my suitcase (which hasnt been put away since I got home from the cruise lol). Packing for the Bloomin Inn is so easy - PJ pants, tshirts and a sweater is all I need! LOL It rocks!

I need to repack my scrapbag. Thank goodness I have most of my layouts planned after this weekend. I cant wait to share some! I hope to get a good chunk of the cruise book done this weekend. I have my basics kit packed, it is just adding all my chipboard, rubons, paints, stamps, etc for it. Good times!!!!

I think a list is in order of things to do so I dont miss anything!

Kari and I were hoping to go out on Thursday night so that we could get a few extra hours of scrappin' in, but Colleen has some rug hookers in until Friday morning so we cant. *sob* We are going for the early check in of 1pm on Friday though! That gives a little bit of extra time anyway. Maybe next time we will get in earlier.

So that is about all from the Cheap Seats. I wonder if this enry even made sense? I feel like I jumped around all over the place! LOL I have some more pictures to upload as well.....St Lucia, Barbados and Antigua also Castaway Cay (one of our favourite days!) and some shots of the ship.

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Sounds like you are very busy! Glad to hear life is good though!