Thursday, April 19, 2007

tap tap tap tic tic tic

That is all I hear from my neighbours house! ARGH! It is driving me insane!!! I have talked to them. Asked them nicely to turn down the volume on the drum kit and still - NO courtesy. I am going to go postal on them soon.

They are wanna be musicians. They have a pretend band who never plays gigs. The one guy that moved in a few months ago plays his drum kit all the time. Never hear the regular drums. Just the tap tap tap tic tic tic tap tap tap of the drum kit.

Postal I tell ya!

On a brighter note - Booked our flights today!!! SO EXCITED! It is so real now! We decided that if we can do curbside check in or get our luggage delivered to the airport for us, we are going to nix the RCCL Seattle tour and make the day on our own. We want to hit the Space Needle and Pike Place Market for sure. The rest will just be candy! So excited!!!

That is all from the cheap seats! *muah*

No comments: