I am going to be an AUNT! (and not just to Demon Dog!)
Wendy and Kevin are expecting :) January 15, 2008. We are hoping that it is a week earlier for Ukranian Christmas, or the 13th for Ukranian New Years. We think it will probably be a boy. Wendy is really hoping it is twins. She has been SO sick since day one. She knew she was preggers before the test bc of the way she was feeling! Poor thing! I hope it passes soon.
I hope that it is twins too! We have twins on BOTH sides of the family. Papa and Uncle were twins, Uncle Tony and Auntie Suzie were twins, Baba had twins that passed away shortly after birth. Yup, they say it usually skips a generation...so that would hit her!
I am so excited to be an Auntie though. I cant wait for the photos and to scrapbook baby photos :)
Happy 36th Anniversary to my parents! 36 years and going strong. We are all saving up cuz in 4 years we are going to go on a family cruise to the East Coast. Yup, the same one I was on in June for my FAM. Cant wait!
On another baby note, my friend Lisa was to have her baby today via C-Section. Hopefully everything went well. I expect a call in the next day or so and will go visit them.
ETA - Lisa just called me and they had a little girl, Cassie, at 1010am this morning. I am going to head to the hospital sometime before Friday to see them. I know there will be tons of family there tomorrow but I might pop by and take some photos and take some icecream or something cold!
UGGGGGGGHHHHHHH The heat is killing me! I am ready to go out and buy a portable AC cuz 38C is just retarded! UGH! Fans are just not even keeping things cool. And 27C at night with no breeze or anything is just disgusting.
That is all for today! The cheap seats have been kind of quiet lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Mel:
I am waiting for some BIG NEWS!!
Is it that you are going to be an Auntie...
Sandra
Congrats Auntie Mel!!!
See you soon!
~Ronni
CONGRATS MEL!!! You will LOVE being an aunt, it is by far the most fun thing I have ever experienced. It brings so much joy and you wonder how you could possibly love your own child more, since you love that niece/nephew SO MUCH.
If they come to town after babe is born you should set up a session with me, specially if it's twins!!!
wwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhoooooooooo!!!!!!
I just knew it! I could feel it in your ticker!!!! And I am sending you some special twin vibes!!!!
Post a Comment