Tuesday, March 17, 2009

30 weeks

That is what I signed up for today. Well, really that is what I extended my LA Weightloss to. I got a deal bc someone gave me incorrect info. They honoured it (gotta love a company that honours a mistake). Anyway, today I proclaim the following to you:
*I am starting over.
*I am going to work at it.
*I am going to check in every week.
*I am staring my workouts again now that my BIL is moving out this weekend (yah to their own house!)
*I WILL DO IT!

PLEASE! If you see me, ask me how I am doing. Ask me if I am doing my food journal. Ask me how my workouts are going. I need all the help and kicks in the ass I can get.

I am back on track. Wiping out the past 7.5 months that I halfassed did it. I WILL DO THIS.

No comments: