Sunday, March 15, 2009

A good weekend

Ok yesterday kinda sucked cuz I had to work and I ended up having to stay late for SOMEONE ELSE's client, but it has been a good weekend none the less.

Stopped by Costco yesterday to get K-bear some diapers and wipes which are on sale right now. She is still only 19lb so she will be in this size of diaper for awhile (they are good until 28lb lol). I am thinking I might scam a refill container of wipes too as I am almost out for cleaning my stamps lol

Bought Wendy and Kevin a 6.0 Panasonic phone at Zellers today. They had the set of 2 on sale for $69.97 which is what my one handset wentfor. Figured it would make a good housewarming gift as they both said last week on the phone that is one of the 1st things they will have to buy when they get here as theirs are all crapping out on them. When I saw them on sale in the flyer I had an "ah-ha" moment.

Its going to be a full house this weekend. Just found out that Tony is coming and brining one of his buddies to help with the move. If thats the case, I might actually get a chance to meet up with the girls at the store on Saturday and scrapbook. If they get most of the stuff done on Friday and Saturday maybe they wont need me to babysit the entire time.....we will have to wait and see. Dont know where everyone is going to sleep but we will figure it out. I might end up at the store sleeping on the air mattresses with the girls hahahaha

Had a productive weekend too. Got my taxes done - well almost done, I am still waiting for one RRSP reciept, went through all my old bills to get ready to be shredded next Sat at AMA, went through all of the bags of product and projects from the convention in February, did a bit of cleaning (will do it all Thursday night before everyone gets here), watched a few movies, did shopping....ya its been pretty good.

hmmmm I think that is about all from the cheapseats. Until next week (when I will hopefully have some more exciting news).!

No comments: