I have been inspired by my friend Jenna to start a blog. I so enjoy catching up with her over hers, that I thought I would take the chance to see if I can keep this up! Since I spend so much time online for work and scrapbooking, I thought "why not blog too?" I have wanted to start one for awhile now, but have just recently started to seriously think about it.
I can't promise great stories all the time
I can't promise lots of insight on most stuff
I can't promise that I will be able to update everyday (my life just isn't that exciting!)
I can't promise proper spelling - oh wait, yes I can, there is a spell check button :D
BUT I can promise you this....it will always be me. If you dont like it, move on. If you enjoy catching up, then stay awhile and come back. I will share the stories that I can, I will give you my insight into how I see things and I will update you whenever something exciting happens!
I look forward to chatting with you more. I hope you enjoy reading about me and my days. I hope this helps me get over my scrapbookers block!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Mel!!!! Now I can really stalk you! LOL!
Melanie's in the blog !!! Way to go mel. Where is today's entry? I can't be your obw if there is nothing to watch. ..
Welcoming to the blogging world, Mel.
Sweet.
that is all I have to say.
Post a Comment