Monday, January 09, 2006

Is the grass greener?

This is my question of the day.

I said yesterday that I had a job offer from another agency last week. Well my manager called me this morning. We are a small office here and dont have the budget to match - I knew that. But they are able to offer me $100 more a month. Still a huge difference. She said that she wants me to know that she really wants me to stay and that our owner really wants me to stay. Right now I get AB health paid for and my benefits. I would have to pay that there and some of my benefits.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why do I have to over analyze things? Why why why? Why do I have to be such a softie to even consider it.

2 comments:

Jodi Pilling said...

Wow what a dilema! Well I always think this, "you have to think of yourself sometimes 1st!" There is nothing wrong with doing what is totally 100% best for you. $100 is a bit more, but nothing compared to $450. Then you have to weigh the pros and cons. What would ABH and benifits cost you? Would it be more or equal to $450. Good luck with your decision. :)

Anonymous said...

Enquiring minds want to know.... have you made a decision yet?!