Monday, January 23, 2006

Sorry I have been MIA lately

I didnt mean to not update sooner. I have been crazy busy. What have I done lately?
  • Last week my manager was escorting our group to Puerto Vallarta. I had to get everything ready for the wedding show yesterday. Order brochures, talk to the reps, make up flyers, get them printed, make sure everything was good to go.
  • I have been busy researching for Beary Patch. This is taking a lot longer than I thought it would. Oh well. It will hopefully be done soon.
  • I had to make up samples for the classes I am teaching out at the Bloomin Inn this weekend.
  • I had to go through all of my stuff and pack it up for this weekend.
  • Today I cleaned up the living room and kitchen. I ran to the office for some ACV training and to Walmart for some reprints (wish Costco would let me change the pictures in their system like Walmart does). I ran home for the Superstore coupons that my parents left me - they are always filling up with gas there and getting the money off coupons. I ran back down south and picked up some snacks for the weekend.
  • We had a Trafalgar info night last week and we have an Insight one tomorrow night.
  • I have been running around buying stuff for my classes. Cindy is wonderful and reimburses me at the end of the weekend. Do you know how hard it is to find black organza ribbon? LOL I need 30 yards of it (enough for 3 weeks worth of classes). Man oh man. I found some but it was on the pricey side, but if I cant find anything else this week that is what I have to go with.

Whew. Last night I went to bed at 530pm. What is up with that? I had a scratchy throat yesterday at the bridal show so I think I started to come down with something. ugh. I ran to Walmart this morning to buy some Cold FX I started taking day 1 this morning right away. I cant be sick this weekend! I have late hours and long days of scrapbooking! lol

So I think it is just about time to take all my wonderful Christmas cards down. How sad. I have them sitting on top of my computer armoire. Everytime I walk into my livingroom I get to see them. All of these beautiful handmade cards from friends across the country. It sure is going to be empty in here once I take them down though. I do have some great ideas for next years cards thoguh!

I think I messed up on my EasyMax sign up. Oh oh. Wonder what will happen. The bill comes in my dads name cuz it was easier to just move the account to the new place after they sold their house. When I signed up for EasyMax the other day I put my name in as the contact. Oops! I wonder if they will charge me a new sign up or a name change or if they will just see that I am on the list of people who can call in on the account. Geesh what was I thinking?

If anything exciting happens this week I will be sure to update! Dont hold your breath though. My life isnt that interesting!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

...holding my breath for something interesting to happen....


Just kidding! Holy crap, where did you end up getting the organza ribbon?????????

Anonymous said...

I still haven't taken down my christmas cards either-including the one from you! I will do it this week!