Friday, March 31, 2006

Pictures and Prizes

Well awhile ago I bought a STARS lottery ticket. I dont know why. I was bored at work on Saturday afternoon and went and bought one. Well they sold out way before the deadline, so all the prizes were drawn for today instead of just the early bird ones. I know I didnt win the house here in town worth over $513,000 fully furnished. That is too bad, cuz I really could have used it. They will be notifying by mail over the next few weeks and will have the winners online by mid April. You know I will be on there constantly checking. However, that being said - I could be the only ticket in the draw barrel and still not get picked. Why do I bother buying these things and getting my hopes up???

Just about a month ago, I went over to my friend Jenna's for a photoshoot. She took some AMAZING photos. I ordered some tonight so that I can start working on my Book of Me at the Bloomin Inn at the end of April. You have to check out her site for samples of her work. She ROCKS!!!!!! Jenna Slomp Photography

So lastnight I was sleeping away blissfully and at 2am the neighbours came home. They were loud - yelling, banging into walls, slamming doors, swearing. I could hear everything perfectly. I am sure they were in the room next to mine. Anyway, I banged on the wall to no avail. I turned on the radio and could still hear. I turned on the TV and that killed it for a bit but then they got louder. Finally around 330am I was about ready to call the cops if they continued on....but they stopped. Slammed out the front and took off in the car, tires squealing! So tonight I am going to work on some scrapbook stuff and then I am going to take my alarm clock and put it up against the wall and let the buzzer alarm go off for the 10 minutes while I go do laundry and stuff. I will be sure to slam into the walls a bit to while I go up and down the stairs. haha Payback's a bitch.

Have a busy day off tomorrow. Laundry, cleaning, packing for next week. There wont be any entries next week until I get home. Wish I had a laptop to take with me, but alas, you will have to wait!

I think that is about all from the cheap seats.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Good luck with the stars lottery! I sometimes think about buying a ticket, but it's kinda pricey... fun to dream though. I love to dream about it... lOL

Thanks for the website shout out! You rock too! I am so glad you are happy with the pics... you are gorgeous! I'm just glad I could capture it!

What is up with your wackadoo neighbors? I would have been SOOOOO MAD. That is just not okay with me. Sleep is way too important.

Have fun on your trip with your roomie! I want details when you get back!