Saturday, April 01, 2006

grrr why are my links not working?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I finally figured out how to make a link in the body of my blogger text. ya ya that only took me about a year! haha

I changed up my template the other day and lost my links..............but I put them back in, exactly as they had them, but they wont link to the sites!

And how do I get a photo on here? Let me tell you what I flicking think of flickr right now. I was told - what a great site to use! HA! It royally sucks. I didnt like it at all. So now I have to figure that out. Maybe one day I will be up to par on the blogging world.

So I got a great nights sleep last night. I cleaned the downstairs and then I went to bed around 11pm but then had this great idea to clean my room a bit. I sorted laundry and looked at the stuff I bought for my friend Karis birthday present and started to work on it.....that was at around 1am!!! I finished it though - I plan on taking a picture today to post here. I think I finally fell asleep around 230 or so after it was all done - I was on a roll! Oh and the neighbours didnt make a sound last night. Not sure if they were even home.

Maria our landlady came by today to pick up the rent and I told her how pissed I was on Thursday night. She was shocked cuz she has never had a complaint on them. *shock* She asked if there were other issues with them and I said no - just that they and the ones next to them on the other side are idiots in the parking lot in the back. I tell ya.

So here is my deep dark secret..............tonight I am going out for coffee with my friend Ronni from Scraptivity, her dh and their friend. They are trying to set us up. I will let you know how it goes when I get back, or tomorrow before I leave for Calgary. I am going into it not expecting anything out of it. KWIM? I dont want to go into this with high hopes and big dreams cuz they are usually crushed in my world, so I am just going to have coffee with friends. Whew.......feels good to say that out loud!

Now I am off to finish my laundry and work on some cards.

That is all from the cheap seats for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Mel, I don't know if I see wedding bells in your future, but I do know Dave and I had a great time last night visiting with you. Dave's still bragging about the hummer! LOL, PIMP!! We'll have to go out again!!

Jenna said...

MELANIE! I'm so happy to hear that, how totally fun! I need to know details, how did it go???

Good job on the blog. Why didn't you just ask me? Could've saved you a lot of frustration! DORK! Oh well.