Saturday, July 08, 2006

Ding Dong Stinky's Gone!

His ride came to pick him up.
He is gone
Gone for 6 weeks!
He said "see ya in a month" I was nice enough not to correct him that it is almost 6 weeks (but whos counting!)

My brother and parents have a few trips planned to come and visit but that is ok. So I am not alone the entire time but that is alright. I am ok with them. lol

I am off to get ready for our staff BBQ tonight. I am going to head over shortly.

Oh I made my 1st personal online purchase last night at www.scrapbookstar.ca - I purchased online for clients at work all the time, but can you believe that that is my 1st? hehe Yup, that could get addicting.

So now, I am on a search for the following:

***Technique Tuesday stitching stamps (but I am not paying $25 like some oneline places want - I have a place that is selling them for $11.99 but they are out of stock right now)

***Sassafrasslass stitching stamps (they should be around $16.99 and I will get these if I cant get the Tech Tues ones, which I prefer)

Yup it was fun. I can see why people enjoy it!

Oh and I found the new Heidi Swapp clear stamps (love, cherish, etc) at a Canadian online site for $2.35 each. I know that Patti has them coming in and I told her that I would buy them from her so I am waiting for her shipment to come in.

Tomorrow Shannon and I are going to look at a house that one of her friends is selling. It needs some work, but they are only asking $110000. I have a few calls to make on Monday to the banks and stuff too. Good times. I wonder if I will qualify for a mortgage that size??? I didnt a few years ago. I hope times have changed.

After that I am cleaning this place from top to bottom and disinfecting his room lol It is going to smell good for 6 weeks!

Well off to get ready for the BBQ.................where are my Bounce sheets???? I need to rub myself down to avoid the bugs LOL

That is all from the cheap seats.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Good luck with the house! And yay no more stinky! That's awesome! I would be so excited.

I can't believe you just made your first online purchase! LOL. I've been doing that since... since I got my first credit card when I was 18! LOL. But my mom is totally wary of it too... I love shopping online and only do it if it's a better deal or I can't get it locally. It's so fun to get the packages!