Thursday, July 06, 2006

Stinky Countdown....2 Dear Annon Poster

Well what can I say today?

Dear Mr/Ms Annon Poster from the 4th,
Do I know you? Did you post annon by accident? If I know you I have no problem telling you the Stinky story. All my friends know it! Let me know and I will tell ya.

So that being said.......... 2 days!!!! *woot*
Big Brother All Star starts tonight. 9pm. Global. Be there! Fans voted to bring back their favs from a cast of 20. I think the producers are picking some of them too. I heard that they are going to have some all star and some regular new people. Not sure. Excited to see it tonight that is forsure!!!!
I am doing my 1st chat tonight at Scrapbook Star! I am so excited. We dont have to be at all the chats but she wants us to be at as many as possible. I have no problems. It is a 6pm AB time so that is cool. I dont do anything else! LOL
I get my 1st kit to work on in by the beginning of August. I have to do a layout plus some challenges. Good times! It seems like it will be fun. A lot of work, but fun. I am always up for a good challange :)
I think that is all from the cheap seats today!

2 comments:

JewelsC said...

Whooo 2 days!!!! Enjoy it Mel :)
Can't wait for BB either or the chat!! TTYL :D

Jenna said...

We have been looking forward to BB since last year! LOL.