3 days!
Can anyone be as excited as me?
Stinky flies out on Saturday at 4pm. I work until 1230 and then we have a staff BBQ around 3ish so I am good to go! I am so excited.
In other news......my friend Patti has just received some of the new Heidi Swapp acrylic stamps. These are to die for! I have emailed her and placed my order already! I can not wait to get them. They are so stinkin' cute.
Sad news. I was planning on flying out to Toronto to hang out with Patti and her posse on the 16th for a KimmieC crop, but AC doesnt have space left on the flights so I am SOL. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will open up, but I am not holding my breath. It is sad. I wanted so bad to fly out and meet her in person and scrapbook with them.
Awesome news. I made a design team!!! I am so freakin' excited. It is a www.scrapbookstar.ca It is a tiny Canadian online board. It is for 6 months and hopefully everything will go ok. It is kinda weird joining them all now since they have been together for awhile, but it is all good. hope I can wow them with my stuff.
More good news. My friend Jenna survived her surgery. She is going ok and so far so good. She has the best mom ever - she was totally there to help her out and take care of her. awwwww I miss Allison!
And some more news. I have an eye specialist appointment on Sept 25. I am very excited for this. I have only ever gone to a specialist (Dr. Schneider) in Saskatoon since I was 1 year old. Then I went to a regular optomitrist and it wasnt the best experience. They just dont get it. So I went for an eye appt here and he is sending me to the specialist. Good times. Too bad it is such a wait, but I think that it is going to be worth it from what I hear about him (Dr. Novak).
And I think that is about all from the cheap seats.
No comments:
Post a Comment