So here are my Christmas cards for 2006 - the design is basically the same on all but some have the brads or run on in different spots. If you are on my list close your eyes so it will be a surprise when you get it in 5 months! LOL

Heidi Swap Snowflake Mask
Paint from Ms
Making Memories brads
Making Memories Happy Holiday Rubons
Stamping Up! peace stamp
Here is a layout for my Book of Me

MM Simply fab foam stamps
Pharmacy font
Bazzil cardstock
Paper Salon PP
MM mini flower brads and mini brad
7 Gypsies photo turn
DCWV stitching rubons
Maya Road ribbon
Chatterbox woodcuts rubons Chatterbox borders rubons
White pen SU! Signo uniball
Photo by the FAN-TAB-U-LOUS Jenna at Jenna Slomp Photography
Journalling: I love this photo that Jenna took one day while I was visiting her. They say it's what's on the inside that matters. It's too bad I don't allow too many people to get that close.
People don't see my loyalty, creativity or sense of humor by just looking at me. It takes me awhile to warm up to people, and let them get to know the real me. But once they do - watch out!
4 comments:
Nice Cards and Super cute LO! You rock Mel.
Luann
I LOVE THAT LAYOUT AND THOSE CARDS! Super cute, you totally found your mojo and it is flowing strong lady!!!
Awesome cards! Love the layout for your BOM too. We are alot alike, it seems; from reading the journalling I am like that too. ;)
Mel, the layout of yourself if wonderful. What a great job, and a great pic.
I love the Christmas Cards. You have outdone yourself this year my girl. Lovely......
Sandra.
Post a Comment