Tuesday, February 13, 2007

And we have Photo Studio!!!

*woot* I can get back to scanning and stitching my 12x12 layouts!!! After hours and hours and days of downloading the program, Ian came over tonight after work and helped me get it. I am so excited!!!! I have 1 more layout to finish for my cruise album, a ton of journalling and then I will be a scanning and stitching machine! LOL

Sounds like mom and dad are coming out this weekend to visit. Very excited. They are going to try to bring Jay along - if they can get his 17 year old body into the truck he will come along lol Dad said that all he does is sleep anyway but i said that it is nice to see him :)

I am going to try to get tickets for the Scotties Tournament of Hearts on Sunday. Dont know if I can, but I am going to try!

That is all from the cheap seats for now. Hope you all have a great Vday tomorrow. I am wearing black and mouring my singledom lol Kari is getting a huge order in tomorrow, so i told her to call me and i would come over and help her sort it all out - that way she can get home faster.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh.....Melly....my email is not working....but wanted to let you know...just ordered tinkering ink....and luke designs...:)