Friday, February 23, 2007

Embellished Memories opens MONDAY!

I am soooooooooooooooooo excited for them! They are opening on MONDAY FEB 26!!!! I have been down there this week helping them with stock and organizing stuff and colourcoding cardstock and rearranging. It has been fun. I have finished up a couple of DT layouts and projects for them as well. I have a few more to work on this weekend and my class samples. Ahhhh good times!

Linda and I are booking our Alaska cruise today! We are going on Royal Caribbean. Got a pretty good deal, but no agent rate. *sob* Watch, with my luck, we will book this and pay the final and then Holland America will put out an agent rate next week. Everyone says that since this is for vacation, I should do RCCL and do HAL as a fam anyway. That is the way I will think! *woot* I am so excited to plan our excursions and stuff!!!

I work tomorrow.

Today is payday!

Need to go buy some groceries.

Yup the excitement in my life is something to be envied lol I think that is all from the cheap seats for now! Keep checking back for info on the store and their opening/grand opening!

1 comment:

Jodi Pilling said...

That is SO awesome that the store is opening on Monday! How fun to get to organize all the goodies. Congrats on your cruise...you are a lucky girl!