Wow how fast time flies.
Karis store is going good. They are getting things in order. Racking is in, product is scanned, prices are up, and it is looking cute! I wish I had a photo to show you. As soon as the grand opening is up I will let you know.
Have bronchitis. Lovely. It was bad. I was so not feeling well that I went to the Doctor. Me. To the Doctor. Must have been bad - even mom said that! LOL Got me some good antibiotics and am feeling better. I even took 2 days off last week. I KNOW! It must have been bad. Slept my days away. It rocked actually.
I have a 4 day weekend coming up. It is family day on Monday and so we are closed, but I also have my banked day on Tuesday which rocks my socks off. I love 4 day weekends! Heck I love 2 day weekends :) lol
I need to get my hair cut. First, I need to find a great stylist. That is few and far between. I really dont want to spend $40 on a cut. KWIM? I just cant justify that. Ha. Maybe I can - I only get my hair cut maybe 2x a year. That isnt too bad.
I have been having really weird dreams lately. Really weird. Not sure what that is about or where they came from. Some make me laugh in the morning when I get up and others make me go - did I do that or was that a dream? They are so real!!! If you know of a good site to decode dreams, I am all for it.
So I am in desperate need of a stitching program for my 12x12 pages. I tried all weekend to find on. Truth? I am too freakin' cheap to pay $150 for the Arcsoft Photo Studio program which rocks my socks off. They used to have a free download for version 2 but that is no more. Now they have 5.5 and by the time you do the exchange and stuff it is too pricey for me. So I am trying to find something that does a decent job for less. If you have any ideas here I would love to hear them. And no, I wont be changing back to 8.5x11.
Had a client in today. We started talking Cuba and ended up talking cameras, lenses and photo ops. He was so sweet. He is taking classes at the senior center. He has always been into photography but he recently bought his 1st digital - a Canon XTi (I think that is the name) Whatever. I was green with envy and he bought all these kickass lenses to go with it. *drool* I wish I understood the manual settings better.
Hmmmmmmmmmm class idea! Maybe I will take my Designing wth Photography book and make it into a weekly course. Interesting concept. Maybe my friend Jenna can teach it cuz she is a kickass photographer who knows all the lingo, and I can take it. The book is good - has all these assignments and stuff after each chapter. Gotta love that!
Saw a lime green couch cover in the Sears catty this weekend. If mom and dad come out to visit this weekend, I think I will get their help in measuring to see if it will fit. Ohhhhh it will look so rockin'!!!
I think that is about all from the cheap seats. Waiting for a program to download tonight. It is almost 9pm and it is only 20% done.....might be a long night lol
To all of you who have a sweetie.....Happy Valentines Day on Wednesday. To us who dont......come join me and we can drown our sorrows (or celebrate our freedom!) lol
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment