So one of the international girsl in the office quit. Her last day is Friday. This means changes to all Saturdays. We had it scheduled to work every 2nd Saturday which was awesome. Now, we have to work 2 in a row. Oh I am going to try really hard to CHANGE THE WAY I THINK ABOUT THIS! I would rather work alone as we are appointment based than 2 Saturdays in a row. Hopefully we all wont be too cranky over this....not looking forward to it...I dont like 2 weekends in a row.
I have a new class starting today. I cant wait for it to begin! It is Body Restoration through Brave Girls Club. I took their Soul Restoration last summer and it was awesome! I am really looking forward to learning more through this journey. They release new videos every Tuesday at noon, as well as the assignments and stuff. I will be looking forward to Tuesdays over the next 6 weeks.
04FEB is still a seminar with Paul Plakas up in Calgary. I am taking Laura with me. I am really looking forward to this as well. It is 2 hour presentation with a 1 hour bootcamp after. Good times! He scares me lol but I need that kick in the butt and pure honesty.
Oh changes are already in the works! This will definately be a year of changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment