So excited to be apart of Body Restoration through Brave Girls Club.
I prepped my book today, got a close up picture (thanks to my sister for coming over after grocery shopping with the Littles to do it for me), printed the curriculum and photo and started on my 1st layout/inside cover assignment. I am just letting all the mod podge and paint dry.
Have to work on the journalling and a few other assignments.
Our trainer kicked our asses last night. A brisk walk around the block - that was hard for me in the cold, but I kept my mouth covered so as not to get cold air. Then we did a ton of legs and abs. Not too sore today which is good. Guess I have to work harder ha ha
Stayed in my PJs all day today - except for a quick run to Staples and Michaels for a few last class supplies that I couldn't find last night. Now, I have to buy more colour ink. I might just go to the mall and get it refilled instead of new. Saves some shekels that way. Its is a lot of printing coming up for the class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment