Four sleeps until I have a date with Paul Plakas from the TV show X-Weighted - a 2 hour presentation and a 1 hour bootcamp! I am so excited and kinda scared. He doesnt take any bullshit excuses. Just what I need. Laura is coming along with me. Should be an awesome time!
Week Four of Body Restoration. This is the best week so far! It is all about not blaming food. Feeding your soul. Whew! I made it through week 3 with a few tears. It is just so heartwrenching to see how badly I treat myself. How badly I let others treat me, because I treat myself that way. I would recommend this class to everyone!
It has been a little over 4 weeks with my new mantra "change it or change the way you think about it." It has come in very handy on occation. When I have a bad client at my desk, I change the way I think about them (or try to!). When I hear a coworker complain I tell them to "change it." When I am trying something and it isnt working out I repeat my mantra.
One of the girls at work told me her friends mantra for 2012 "Suck it up now so you dont have to suck it in later" Thought that was hilarious. That is my back up. Hopefully it will help me along on my weightloss journey.
Just a quick update. I have been working my butt off. So busy at the office. I guess that is good, but stressful. Looking forward to the weekend. Trying to figure out a weekend for scrapbooking with my peeps. It isnt in the cards lately lol Hopefully soon. I am in need of a creative release! I love the collage stuff in my classes, but sometimes you just need to fondle papers and photos.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment