Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Back safe and sound

Got home around 330pm today from Saskatchewan.

Uncle passed away Friday morning at 1am. The prayers were held Monday night. Over 350 people attended. The upstairs was full as was the basement. They have a screen down there that they project to if they have people down there. The funeral was yesterday and there were over 200 people. It just shows how much he was loved and treasured by friends, family and the community. I dont think there was a dry eye in the house. Even dad was crying and that just made it so much harder.

He isnt in pain anymore. I know he is in a better place. I know he is going to be watching over me and taking care of me. I know that God needed him right now for big things.

Slowly I am getting back to normal. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hugs and prayers honey.

Big huge hugs, for my very special friend.

Jodi Pilling said...

Awww...MEL! I am so sorry about your uncle's passing. My thought are with you at this difficult time.!

Jenna said...

aww mel. I am so sorry. But he is in a better place, and that is something so wonderful and beyond our own comprehension... I know it is so hard and I want you to know I am so here for you all the time...