If you are reading this, copy and paste it on your blog to share :)
2 names you go by:
1. Melanie/Mel
2. Guh
2 parts of your heritage:
1. Ukranian
2. German
2 things that scare you:
1. death/illness
2. anything that may jump out of nowhere (moths, birds, horror movies, etc)
2 of your everyday essentials:
1. breakfast
2. email
2 things you are wearing right now:
1. my grey sweater (invisibility cape lol)
2. jeans
2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
1. Black Eyed Peas
2. Rascal Flatts
2 favorite songs (at the moment):
1. Skin (Sarabeth) by RF
2. Dontcha by PCD
2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
1. honesty
2. laughter
2 truths:
1. God knows what he is doing
2. Not really liking my job at the moment (thank goodness I only have 2 days this week)
2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
1. nice smile
2. nice eyes
2 of your favorite hobbies (aside from scrapbooking):
1. reading
2. skating
2 things you want really badly:
1. boyfriend
2. win the lottery
2 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Ireland
2. Iceland
2 things you want to do before you die:
1. Make sure the people I care about know how I feel
2. get married
2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:
1. love chick flicks
2. moody lol
2 things you are thinking about right now:
1. My roomie is a loser
2. I dont want to go to work tomorrow
2 stores you shop at:
1. Walmart
2. Costco
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are the only person i have ever met who wants to go to Iceland too. I keep trying to convince ron of this and he looks at me like i am nuts.
okay I did it on my blog.... it took a long damn time lol
Post a Comment