I am going to be using it from now on.
I know I know I have been told this time and time again, but I have always felt so guilty. NOT ANYMORE!
The girls at work just pissed me off today. They ALWAYS call me on my days off. I had to come in a couple of weeks ago on my Saturday off bc my manager didnt want to deal with my corporate client having problems. So I come in and take an hour and fix it. I told her I was banking an hour for that.
Today we are figuring out hours and days off and stuff and low and behold she goes to me "I dont think we should be doing that - we all come in on our days when needed? Ummmm I call BULL SHIT! They dont. I deal with everything. All her hurricane clients.....do you think she got her ass into the office? NO I dealt with everything.
Dont make me mad. I dont forget. And I vow today on my Blog and I am not going to answer another office call at home on my days off.
Oh by the way, I am off tomorrow for a day I earned. It all starts tomorrow. I am leaving 2 files with detailed notes. How many calls do you think I will be receiving?????
That is all from the cheap seats. Will update you on the Bloomin Inn weekend soon. I have to get the pictures so that you can see it in all its glory! hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Mel! You crack me up. But good for you. They deserve it...all of it! That would annoy me to no end if I was being called on my days off. They need to learn to handle problems on their own. I mean it would be different if they appreciated you and did take advantage of you. But they don't so let them try and figure it out from now on!
Good for you!! Huge pat on the back from me!! Do you have an answering machine? I would just let it go to the machine and then laugh an evil laugh while listening to the messages and then deleting them! What would they do if you got a new job???? Time to train them now for when you are not there! GO MEL GO!! I'm your new cheering section!
Good for you Mel. Don't let them treat you that way. Stupid people!
Can't wait to see Bloomin Inn pics
Post a Comment