Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Lots to say, not much time

Man what a week! I have so much to say, but not enough time to tell everything.

I am off to the Bloomin Inn for DIVA weekend. We leave tomorrow and are back on Sunday. I am teaching 2-3 make and take classes. I am so excited! I have been busy packing everything and getting stuff all ready for that. Man oh man. Crazy! I just found out last Friday that she wanted me to do this.

Hope it all goes well.

Thank goodness this week has only been 3 days. I dont think I would have been able to handle it if it was any longer. Maria and I had a blowout over files yesterday. They didnt talk to me all day! It was kinda nice, stressful, but nice! LOL They were talking to me today but whatever.

I will fill in the deets when I am back and have some time.

Sorry this is short and sweet. But that is all from the cheaps seats today. See you on the flipside.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

HAVE SO MUCH FUN THIS WEEKEND! And take so many pics. I expect to see pics ON THIS BLOG when you get back! So sorry to hear about work. You should be like the guy on "Office Space" just stop going. He ended up with a promotion and a raise!