ahhhhh the nemisis of my scrapbooking existance!
I am not going to bash them at all - I enjoy and use some of their tools as they rock. For example, I *heart* my circle and square punches. I also enjoy the circle cutting system. I however do not own one. I have the ovals. I dont use ovals anymore, but I would really like the circle one.
I just emailed a consultant to ask about the cutting systems. My email went like this....
Good Afternoon,
I found your email on the CM website. I hope that you dont mind me contacting you.
I am looking for the Creative Cutting System CIRCLE templates. I am also interested in the replacement blades. Please email me with the costs of these items, inc the shipping and taxes. I am not interested in any other products, nor am I interested in having a party.
Thank you for your help and time. Have a good day.
Harsh? Maybe, but I have dealt with these people enough to know that you have to be blunt and let them know where you are coming from lol
So tonight I have to get to Costco and pick up some pictures that I reprints (thank you Linda for lending me your Heritage Park negatives to replace the photos on my Beary Patch layout). I also want to get some others printed to work on at the Bloomin Inn, but really I dont have any! I need to get a life.
Kari printed some of Cooper and Jaycee for me so I have those to work on. That is totally cool. We are also going to take some pictures of Bryce and I playing Trouble so that I can do a layout of that lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
No Mel, I don't think that was harsh at all. You were just "to the point," and that was good. Have fun with all the pictures you take. :)
Oh Mel! I can hardly wait for the Bloomin Inn!!! I was gonna let you know that I have the circle cutter, but it's great that you have your own. And you know I'm gonna harrass you 'bout Costco's prints! Buah ha ha ha! Mine are better!
I still have to pack, but it will be easy, scrappin stuff, thong, and paint. What else does a girl need?
See ya then!! *muah!* ~Ronni
Okay let me say it just one more time...Please.....pplease with sugar on top? Mel is a cmer..Mel is a cmer.
MUAH MUAH MUAH
I can't believe it!!! CM...*spit* your one nemesis! Sad, just sad.
Harsh? NO. Not harsh enough.
Post a Comment