Just cant wait to get on the road again!
This is a total month of road trips for me!!! I *heart* roadtrips. Short ones. Anything longer than 7 hours, one should really fly.
Last week it was Swift Current and Moose Jaw.
This week it is Edmonton.
Next week it is back to the Bloomin Inn.
Amazing Race is going awesome. I cant believe how much work Linda and I have gotten done in the past few weeks. She is my sanity this week! LOL She is picking up so much stuff for me and helping me out with challenges and stuff. Whew!
This weekend I get to meet Donna Downey. She is THE person in scrapbooking right now! So excited! I just had a heart attack the other day bc I might have to assist with the make and take with her in the room!!! Oh my goodness! I hope I dont mess it up. How embarassing would that be?
Off to pack, shop and pick up last minute things!!!
See ya Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ooh I am so jealous! I am sooooo green with envy that you get to meet her. I think I would be so nervous too!
Post a Comment