Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Yoda the Yaris!

Pictures coming soon to a blog near you! Saturday morning I am taking Sir Echo in to Moose Jaw to exchange him for the new 2007 Yaris sedan. Really, Yoda doesnt look all too much different from Sir Echo, but there are a lot of major differences too. Does that make any sense? lol I have to do a major car cleaning on Friday in Swift Current at my parents place. Oh I hope this all goes well and I dont have any problems or issues. I am going to take pictures of Sir Echo on Friday after he is all clean and sparkly. I have the perfect layout ready for him - title "When you are THIS cute they call you SIR" hehe

I have had a few people ask me about the K I made for Kari. It is a huge paper mache letter that I bought at Bliss in Calgary. It is a foot night and about 1-2 inches thick. They had A-Z there. They are a bit pricey, but oh so cute and worth it when they are done. I bought another one to decorate for another friend whose bday was a couple of weeks ago. Yup, I have been running 2 weeks behind since Mar 1!!! lol

Theme for the Bloomin Inn in 2 weeks


We are very excited! We have challenges, games and lots of scrapping to do! I have a ton of stuff to do before the 28th - make passports, make the route markers, find a mat, make the Roadblock and Detour envelopes (do you know where I would be able to find those tear open envies they use on the show? I might have to hit up Fed Ex for 50 of them! LOL), write up the clues, do some shopping and pre plan all my pages!

I usually give myself a few months to come up with something but nothing was feeling right now I left it until this past Monday. Ya good times. It will be fun though. We even have the theme song downloaded from the internet to play on each leg. I had a couple of the gals at work tell me I should start a party planning business with all my ideas and stuff. Good times! Maybe I will one day.

Urban Scrapbook Convention is in just over a week!!!! That means in just over a week I will be meeting Donna freakin' Downey! I am so excited. She is the one and main reason I am going to this convention. Everything else is just gravy! I just found out that Luann may not be going up there to handle the make and takes and it might be all me to show the girls how to do it. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh good times! I hope I know what I am doing. I really hope that Luann is able to make it up there, but if she cant, I will rock it in her honour!

On a sad note, Stinky is off all next week from teaching and is sticking around. Blech. That just throws my schedule off kilter for 4 days. Oh well. USC cant come fast enough!

I think that is about all from the cheap seats for today. I am heading out to Swift Current for the weekend after work tomorrow and will be coming back on Sunday. You know how I love to stick to the high traffic days to drive on - especially on the single lane between Medicine Hat and Lethbridge

Hop you have a Hoppy Easter!!!!

2 comments:

Jodi Pilling said...

Congrats on getting a new car! That is very exciting.

Jenna said...

I can't believe you are trading in Sir Echo. He was a noble steed, that is for sure.
He shall be missed.

But I'm excited about the new one. I can't believe you are meeting Donna Downey, take pics for me okay? That is soooooooooo cool. You will rock the make and takes! No worries about that!

Cool theme for BI. You will have fun, as usual! And hey, try not to be annoyed by stinky...